If Your Windows account gets corrupted or in any other case, You can enable an administrator account that’s hidden by default. Here’s how to do it in a few simple steps.
- If You’d like to just enable the administrator account from current profile, click on Start button, type in cmd, right click it (Command Prompt) and click run as administrator.
If Your profile is corrupted or for some other reason You can’t access the Desktop, do the following steps:
– restart Your computer,
– press F8 immidiately after the BIOS screen and before Windows loading logo shows up,
– choose Safe mode with command prompt,
- Now that You’re in command prompt, type in net user administrator /active:yes,
- Log off or restart Your computer to log in the Administrator account (without password by default).
If You ever want to disable that account just type in net user administrator /active:no.